Friday, August 26, 2011

Building Relationships

A great advantage to being a Stampin Up demonstrators is building relationship, relationships you would have never had, had it not been for Stampin Up. When I met Shirley Mckay and her sister at our Scrap a way to a cure event 4 years ago I never would have guessed what a big part of my life she would become. Not only is she my upline but she is an amazing friend and Nana Shirley to my kids. God puts people in our paths for a reason, and Shirley is no exception to that. When she moved to Texas I was so sad to see her go but knew how happy she was to be closer to her family. She has been home for Regionals and stopped by today to see the kids and spend some time with us. We love nana shirley!
Being a Stampin Up Demonstrator is more than just stamping, its building relationships, learning things about yourself that you never knew, and being able to share amazing things with others. God as creator, created so many beautiful things...being made in His image it is only natural that we are all creative as well in one way or another. How will you share your creativity? Maybe the best way is to become a Stampin Up Demonstrator. Want more information email me Michellerabon07@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment