Thursday, August 18, 2011

Regionals Prep!

Well tomorrow is Stampin Up Regionals in Charlotte! I am so excited my first Stampin Up event, I certainly have high expectations....So you can expect to see some pictures saturday from my day at regionals! First I wanted to share my swaps I created for tomorrow: (it also gives you a sneak peek at the new fall products...)

Im looking forward to sharing these with the other demonstrators tomorrow!
Next on my list to share another sneak peek for you is my nametag lanyard. I loved the stampin up sent me the name tag and nothing to put it on, my husband the clever man he is said "they just left it so you could create you own!" So thats just what I did, using new fabric from the holiday mini...

I made the flower and attached it to a pin back so I can take it off and wear it later on my purse or jacket....
I hope you will check back to see my pictures from regionals this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment