Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Breaking from valentines!

Wanted to take a break from all the cute Valentine projects to share with you these great cards we made Tuesday night at our Replinish your Stash-Stamp a Stack! We had a great time together with a few new faces!
I love this paper from the new occasions mini and with the stamp from the Eat Choc. Set it makes a super cute Birthday card for any Domestic Goddess in your life!
This one by far is my favorite! I love this paper and the stamps together, its nice a cozy. A great card just to let someone know that you are thinking about them. This paper is also from the new Occasions Mini!
This is still my favorite paper yet from Stampin up! Green house Gala! I let the class decide what they wanted to put on the outside to make it any theme they wanted, sometimes we need some blank notes, some need more birthdays so I let them decide!

Next time I hope you can join me for a Class! Email me for my newsletter or check out my class schedule on my website http://www.michellerabon.stampinup.net/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment