Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Missing in Action

I know I have been out for a while, Ive had the flu that has been going around and I was sick for a week and a half! Im slowly but surely feeling better and apologize for not having fantastic ideas to share!

Wanted to share our good news, in the midst of the Flu we found out that we are expecting a Little boy in July! We are certainly excited and our Three year old daughter is ready to be a big sister! So I wanted to share our baby shower invitations with you and thank you notes that I created with Digital Studio. If you have not gotten this software there are so many options and possibilites of things that you can create!

This is a 5x7 invitation

a 4 x 5 1/2 notecard for Thank yous

Hope you enjoy this idea and for more information on My Digital Studio visit my Stampin up website!

No comments:

Post a Comment