Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Blog Makeover

What do you think of the Blog makeover?

I was so inspired by all the great things I have been seeing from convention this year and I am pumped and ready to start things off on the right foot, what better way than to give the blog a facelift!

I didnt get to attend convention this year since the new little one arrived but I am definitly planning on going next year...check out the highlights video:


Wanna go with me? Join my team this month for $99 and get started with Stampin Up! Stampin up offers so many opportunities you don't want to miss out on, want to make some extra cash, share something you love, meet new people....then stampin up is for you!

Did I mention the Christmas keepsake kit that you get with your starter kit??
Remember the $99 deal is good till July 31st so sign up now!

With all my wild creativity this week I have created another blog, non-stampin up check it out


No comments:

Post a Comment