Monday, October 15, 2012

Chapstick Cards

Every year I have made these for my craft fairs and they have always been one of my best sellers. I am getting ready for a new round of shows and I am diligently working on products. I found a cute idea to make them alittle differently thanks to the new framelits for the big shot!
 They are so easy to make. Using the largest framelit labels cut your outer piece you will score at 2 and 2 3/4. You will then use your next size down for your dsp, once it is cut fold it in half and cut off 5/8 of an inch from your fold, this will give you two identical pieces.
I stamped my insides
For your Chapstick holder cut 1 3/4 by 2 5/8 on the long side you will then score at 3/8, 1, 1 5/8, and 2 1/4. You will attach your 3/8 sides up against your folds.
I love how these turned out! What cute gifts!
Side view.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment