Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

 
Well....I am back!
I appreciate you sticking with me as I took some time off to focus on my family, something I most certainly treasure. There was so much happening I wanted to treasure and make memories with my family as I hope you did with yours during the Holiday season. I wanted to take a few minutes and share a few New Years thoughts, I hope that you will stick around and read them.
 
I feel recharged after a few weeks break, I have set my mind on the Lord and I know that He will use me how He sees fit, in this business and in my life. That is the first and most important. I am excited about the New Year ahead, while it means that the days are going faster, are children are growing quicker, and precious moments and fleeting, I have been reminded that there is nothing more important than to be apart of those precious memories. I am excited to see what the new year has to offer and where it will take us on this journey! I have set some goals for myself this year, both personally and professionally (20 of them to be exact) I will share only a few, lol.
 
The first, No more excuses. I will no longer make excuses when I don't complete a project or when I miss a deadline, I will no longer make an excuse when I neglect my blog, or business endevours. I will not make excuses as to why I don't have time for my quiet prayer with God, or to finish the laundry. I will not make excuses as to why I cannot play barbies with my precious 5 year old or play cars with my son. No more excuses, I will give it my all, in all areas of my life.
 
Second, I will send more cards.....yes ladies, like you I fail in that area. I can make them but I am horrible at sending them. So who will hope on this train with me, commit to send 10 cards a month; birthdays, anniversary, get well, thinking of you. If you are demonstrator you should be sending a card to your customers with every order that place with you (its good business).
 
Third, Stop worrying so much, God has everything under control. I am not going to worry about my life, health or family. I will not worry about financial stress, or where my business is headed this year. God has it all covered for me already.
 
Four, Always sieze the moment to make a memory. It sums itself up. Your never to busy to make a new memory.
 
and the last I will share with you, Five, Catch up on and finish my scrapbooks. I have been trying to catch up for years but have always made an excuse. Well guess what I can't do that anymore so its time to get with the program. Addie loves to look at my scrapbooks and relive the memories, I will finish them this year.
 
It may not seem like much or maybe it seems like to much but this year has brought a new beginning make your own goals or resolutions, stick to them, commit them to memory, and live them out in your life!
 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment