Saturday, February 23, 2013

I have broken my own rule

In the last year I have done my best to make it a rule that I don't go for extended periods of time without blogging. Well obviously since I have not posted in over two weeks I have broken my own rule. I have appreciated the break, I have been sick for going on 15 days, the kids have been sick and it has drained every bit of what I have left. I have still been hard at work but the blog has been quiet. I am sorry for my absence. I will be sharing what I have been working on lately,  I have alot of things in the works that I am very excited about. God has opened some wonderful doors, not to mention all the fun things that are happening this year that will put my Stampin Up skills to the test! I cannot wait to share them all with you. So stick with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment