Thursday, March 7, 2013

Doing Digital!

Over the next few months there are going to be more and more digital projects coming your way from me. I love My Digital Studio, I have been able to use it for so many things and create so many projects, from scrapbook pages to invitations, to endless lists of things I have made using the digital software from Stampin Up!
 
Here is the first of a series that I am going to be sharing with you...
This year is an exciting year, my best friend and my brother are getting married!!
There are bridal showers, and other events that are getting a touch of digital, and hand crafted! My first event is a Bridal Shower for my Best friend this weekend! I will be sharing with you everything that I made for the shower and how you can easily put together a beautiful shower with out having to buy a bunch of stuff from the store! Starting today with the invitation to her shower....
 
When I plan an event like this I like to have a color scheme that will carry out through the entire event. In this case it is Summer Starfruit, Basic Grey, and Whisper White!
 
 
Using My Digital Studio makes it simple for you to create you own! They have templates you can use or you can be creative and make your own!
 
Stay tuned for more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment