Thursday, April 4, 2013

I LOVE STAMPIN' UP!

Not many people can say that they really love the company they work for, but I tell you I love Stampin' Up! They keep you on your toes and keep your business going!
 
Well this morning was filled with more great announcements I love this time of year!
With the new catalog going live May 31 at 12:00 p.m. MDT, the time is drawing close and they start sharing lots of information with us as demonstrators and the best part is when we get to pass it on to you!
 
First, this weekend enjoy free shipping on your orders between April 6-8! Think of the savings shipping is 10% of your order!!
Next up on the exciting news list??? Color Refresh....no this is not going to be as dramatic as it was three years ago but they are bringing back some of our favorite in colors and a new neutral!

 
I am very excited about this! VERY EXCITED!
I am sad about Baja breeze but Soft sky was before my time so we will see how it compares.
So these discontinued colors will be on the retired list and you can stock up this weekend with free shipping....Another item that they will no long carry is the water color crayons (due to manufacturer issues) Stock up now while supplies last!
Shop Now!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment