Friday, August 23, 2013

Makeover...Social Media Style

I seem to go through this every so often but I love making my business better and watching it grow! I am currently updating the blog and logo, I hope you love it! 


So here is the latest...

Are you following me on Pinterest? Check out not just Stampin Up ideas but a constant stream of new pins in on one of my MANY boards. Follow one or follow them all! Stop by and check it out! Add the Pinterest tab to your webpage and you can pin ideas right from my blog!! 


Also several of the items that you see on my blog will be for sale in my etsy store...So don't forget to check that out and get a little shopping done! 


Follow me on twitter! 
Did I also mention that you can find me on facebook!! 
Simply-Crafted...check that out and like our page! 




No comments:

Post a Comment