Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Project life plus Stampin Up

I have been in love with project life for the last year, it has simplified how I scrapbook and allowed me to complete books I have been so behind on. So imagine my excitement when Stampin up and project life got together! The products are exclusive and match the amazing Stampin Up colors! There are many uses for project life not just scrap booking. This week I am sharing a five minute card using project life. 
These simple items were all I used to create an easy and fast card! 
This is headed to my stash...you can use project life cards to make simple cards to send! You can check out all the project life kits online now www.simplycrafted.stampinup.net 

I'm alittle slower with my projects these days...here is why...
Not to mention summer camp, superheroes, and getting ready for a new homeschool year....the best kind of distractions 


No comments:

Post a Comment