Monday, September 1, 2014

Stampin Up Holiday Fun!

This by far is one of my favorite times of year...
I love fall, I love Christmas...I just can't get enough! 
Stampin Up makes this time even more exciting when you can share what you love with those around you and create beautiful gifts and cards to send. You can even create lasting memories with Project Life. Whatever your need is, Stampin Up can help you accomplish it! 

It is never to early to think about sending handmade Christmas cards, join me on my blog over the next few weeks as I share some simple and great ideas that you can use this year. Impress the ones you love with homemade treats this year! 

Check out the catalog on my website and shop now! Place a $300 order and you can earn an exclusive set from Stampin Up that can only be earned through a $300 party or order...With a $300 order not only do you get an exclusive set but you get the hostess benefits as well! You get $50 in free product on top of it all! Its a great time to grab up all the supplies you will need to make your cards, tags, boxes, and treat bags for the season! 

Shop online now!

No comments:

Post a Comment