Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mini Mailer Scrapbook

Good Morning Simply Stamping Friends!

Im looking forward to a day of cleaning, yuk (Scrubbing toilets what a great day! I will do it joyfully, I blessed to have toilets to scrub!)

It is a beautiful day here in NC, but HOT...I think we will stay in the air conditioning today and avoid the humid yuk that has taken over outside...I like summer but it can certainly keep the heat!

I wanted to share a new project with you this morning! Mini Mailer Scrapbooks! Do you have family that lives out of state? What a great little gift for a birthday, or just because. Send wedding pictures, or pictures of that precious new baby! It will fit in a 5x7 envelope or a 6x9 bubble mailer (for extra protection)....What a great way to say Love you! Tutorial to come in the next few days and a video!







Depending on the size you can fit 3-5 pictures in this mini book! Also more pages can be added...Check back later this week for the video and a few more variations!

Don't forget to check out the Simply Sewing Page, I posted some great items for sale!

So Yesterday the I stalked my front door waiting for the UPS man to arrive with my new GOODIES! I have been drooling over the new catalog since I got it...Your going to love it! Next week I will be posting sneek peak projects using new goodies!

Have a Blessed Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment