Saturday, June 12, 2010

Monogram Notes Featuring Greenhouse Gala

Happy Saturday...

It is alittle early for me on a saturday but my three year old felt that sleeping in was over rated so here I am...

As I said in my post yesterday, Im going to be sharing a few ideas using some new sneak peek products from the 2010-2011 catalog.You can preorder your copy on the left side of the screen for $5, if you wait till July 1st the cost will be $10. This Catalog is so yummy, I can't get enough and you are going to adore these ideas!!
This monogram set is made with the new Green house Gala paper, pear pizzaz and early espresso, and daffodil delight, yummy combo if I do say so myself!

The set comes with the pen, 5 notes, and 5 envelopes



Don't want to make these yourself but need some for gifts you can order them off of my etsy site!

Happy Saturday!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment