Sunday, July 11, 2010

Its my Birthday and I will Stamp if I want to...



Yes, today is the day it is my birthday...Im officially turning 18...ha! Don't I wish...Looking forward to a day at church and then packing for my trip to youth camp tomorrow. While you are in your air conditioning this week reading the Simply-Crafted Blog Daily Post I will be with a bunch of sweaty youth digging into God's word...Im actually very excited about what the week has in store and what God has planned. I will be sure to post pictures when I get home, make sure you check back every day this week for great ideas and a tutorial or 2!

Happy Sunday.....

"If you, O Lord, kept a record of Sins, O Lord, Who could stand? But with you there is Forgiveness....I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. My soul waits for the Lord..." Psalm 130:3-6

No comments:

Post a Comment