Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 4th Fun

Please dont think that I have gonna MIA again...Its busy around here getting ready to head to youth camp with church next week...Im working to get some great projects together for all of you!! Its going to be a full 2 weeks of cards, scrapbooking and other projects and maybe even a few video tutorials along the way!

I wanted to share about our 4th! I hope that each of you had a blessed 4th with your family. We certainly had a quiet one...


Ofcourse I had to make her dress lol but I must say this is one of the cutest she has worn....She was ready to be patriotic on our way to church. And then ofcourse I had to make a bow to match


We certainly showed how patriotic we are ....

Here are some of the fireworks that we went to see...something about fireworks never gets old for me...I love to take pictures of them!


I thought you might need a good laugh and I think that the picture below will do just that...My Three year old chicken at the Fireworks...


See you tomorrow! Have a great Summer Fun Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment