Wednesday, May 18, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month Part 3

"Scrapbooking is passing memories through your family that will last a life time. Something they will cherish knowing the love and time you put into creating these memories."

Scrapbooking is where my love for crafting began, it was something that I enjoyed doing, it gave me a break from the every day and let me create something beautiful that my family would have for a lifetime. My children could look back at these memories and know that they were so loved. God has blessed me with the ability to work with my hands, to create beautiful things for my family and for others. I enjoy sharing that blessing with others.

Currently I am working on Ethan's baby book, so I can just fill it in with pictures and journaling when he gets here....These are some great Layouts I created with Stampin Up paper and embellishments from Nursery Suite DSP and Stickers.



Now all they need is pictures of little ethan!

I hope you are working on your scrapbooks this month! Check back for more great scrapbooking this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment