Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Opportunity is Knocking!

Do you love to Craft, Stamp, Scrapbook?
Do you love to meet new people, make new lasting friendships?
Do you love to share what inspires you?
Do you want to earn some extra $$ and great rewards for doing something you love?

If you answered yes, Opportunity is knocking!

Joining the Stampin Up family was one of the greatest choices I ever made! I doubted myself, wondered if I could do it (Just like some of you are right now!) With the support of my family I took the leap January of 2010! Looking back and seeing where Stampin Up has brought me, doing what i LOVE, sharing it with great customers and friends, being able to set my own business rules and still take care of my first job as a Stay at home mom! God opened the Stampin Up door for me! I love having classes, making cards, and sharing ideas, and the extra money and rewards make it even better!

If you are looking for something to help you work at home, set your own hours, something that you will love then Stampin Up is for you! During the month of May stampin up is offering the starter kit 30% off in honor of national scrapbooking month! For those who join my team at stampin up by May 31st will be entered to win a free bundle from the New Catalog set to premiere July 1st!

Just a hint: If you join before May 31st you will get to order June 1st all the sneek peaks you want off the sneek peak list for the new catalog! Now is a great time to join the stampin up Family! Im happy to answer any questions you have and as your upline I will help you with tips on getting started and I am here to be your cheerleader as you start this new journey!

To join now Click the Picture:

Read all about the starter kits available and the company itself, then click join now on my website enter the passcode simplycrafted and you are on your way to a great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment