Monday, October 3, 2011

I feel ashamed

I cannot believe that it has been as long as it has since I posted! I didnt even realize but I have lots to share so get ready!

Stampin Up has a deal this month that you CANT PASS UP!

YES, your eyes dont need to be adjusted....it does say free! And if you don't want the big shot (which I dont know why you wouldnt,) but just in case you can subsitute for $100 in product FREE! I cannot believe this amazing deal if you have ever thought about joining stampin up whether its to start a business, get the kit, or be a hobbyist and have this discount....Im telling you now is the time to do it....so you get the full starter kit and a big shot or $100 in extra product! You have until the 31st but why wait! Get your starter kit now! I would love to have you apart of my team sign up on my website http://www.michellerabon.stampinup.net/ and click join now...or email me for more information michellerabon07@gmail.com

So we spent last week at the beach...thought you might enjoy a photo...
It was ethans first trip and he totally is a beach bum and slept on the beach every time we were out there....he definitly vacationed...It is nice to be home and ready to get back to stampin and decorating my house for fall....Lots of DIY projects I will be sharing this week!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment