Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

While all the little ones in my house are excited to dress up for trick or treating this evening (pictures to come) I thought I would share the projects that we created in our halloween class last week!

Who doesnt love a cute little witch on halloween and she sure is a cute one!
This card makes me think of my dad....He loved candy corn...I made this candy corn using the pennant punch!
Treats for the little ones! M&Ms covered with a cute monster! Addison loved these!
A treat bag for all the yummy treats and some super cute pumpkins with mustaches to boot!

One last treat that we made, this can so easily be adapted for the holidays! I hope these ideas inspire you to have a fun Halloween!

Dont forget today is the last day to get your free bigshot!!! email me for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment