Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Its November already?

Well I thought I would start the day with a little family share...Seeing as how yesterday was halloween I thought I would give you a peek into the simply crafted life...I had a princess and a monkey on my hands, which honestly doesnt seem different from any other day but it was nice to be with family and have a good time trick or treating with the kids....
Now onto sharing this cute project with you...

We made this cute project at our last Stamp Divas Club night Check it out!
It is a card box that opens up and we made these really cute fall cards to match!
Here is the outside of the box
I just cant get enough of this spice cake paper I just love it!! This project would make great gifts for anyone for christmas...

Just keep and eye out I raided the $1 bin at target this morning with the christmas stuff, projects to come!! But right now lets look forward to thanksgiving!

Just a reminder Stampin Up extended the free big shot promotion until November 11th! so take advantage a very wonderful christmas present for yourself....

PLUS<<< if you host a party this month with sales of $350 or more you get an extra $35 in free product!!!!! Email me today to book a party!

>>>>>Another side note sign up on the right side of the page to recieve my monthly newsletter!

Happy First Day of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment