Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Give Thanks

I cannot tell you how much I love this time of year but as you have noticed it has made me a bit busy!! Im so sorry for not posting I feel like a lazy bug but I promise I have not been lazy! I wanted to share this card with you that we made at last weeks Fall stamp a stack! I love the falling leaves set out of the holiday mini, not to mention the hand penned set as well!!

So I thought I would share another family picture with you, this has to be one of my favorites, it captures as at what we do best, laughing...
As we approach the season of being thankful I am certainly thankful for this bunch, my precious family God has truely blessed me this year, in our family and in business...So much to be thankful this year, I hope as we approach the holiday season you will stop and count your blessings of all that you have to be thankful for this year....

No comments:

Post a Comment