Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sorry I have been missing

I happened to sit down at the computer yesterday and notice how long it had been since my last post, I know boo on me... :) It has been a week in my house we have all been passing around this little bug yuk! So now that we are slowly clearing that all out and getting better its pretty much time to get into the holiday swing. I had my first show of the season over the weekend and it went so well such a great event for pancreatic cancer in memory of a dear friends dad. I could not think of a greater way to honor him than to raise money for research I know her dad would be so proud of her and her family....

Well another thing to get into the holiday swing is we had our family pictures done and I wanted to share one with you that took my breath away, just so you can see why I cant see to get anything done around here anymore all I want to do is kiss these little cheeks...check it out...
Man I tell you I am blessed with two precious babies....

Ok I have to share one more...
I will share more when I get my Cd but this was the sneak peek that our photographer gave us...Big shout out to Heather Ramseur Photography she is amazing! If you are local to my area check her out!

Well I will have fall cards and christmas cards for you this week so keep an eye out!

Only 2 days left to get that free big shot! Sign up today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment