Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blog Design

So I shared with you earlier last week that I am expanding my business a bit to include digital design and blog design. While I am not an Html expert Stampin Up's My digital studio has afforded me the opportunity to learn a thing or two...So I wanted to share with you what I have been up to...
Here is the Blog that I created for my Upline Shirley www.thedailystampingpost.blogspot.com 
I think it turned out great and perfect for her theme! 
Here is the Etsy Banner that I created for my Etsy Shop
I also created a facebook cover photo
I am having fun with creating new projects!! As I created new projects I will be sharing them with you....For a full list of what I offer and pricing check out the Blog Design Tab at the top of the page! Email me to get more information! 

Check out these new Digital Downloads from stampin up that you can purchase now for your My Digital Studio Software....Check it out




You can purchase these new downloads on my website now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment