Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day-Sneak Peek

I wanted to share the Mother's Day cards that I made and give you a little sneak peek at the same time! I made these using the new "Floral District Designer Paper" that is going to be in the New Catalog! I also used a few other new things! The stamps that I used was the new "Betsy's Blossoms" stamp set also in the new catalog. For the wording on my cards I used the 'Loved ones' and 'Family Reunion' sets from the current catalog and the precious Occasions Mini.

I am in love with the new Catalog and the all the new product and I cannot wait to share more with you and I especially cannot wait to get you your new catalog! If you would like a catalog send me an email with all of your contact information, I will shipping them out memorial weekend. Michellerabon07@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment