Thursday, July 19, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Cased Card

Today I am sharing a card that I made for my shoebox swap with my upline that I shared about yesterday. This is a card idea that I cased from Erica Cerwin @ www.pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com

I fell in love with this card when I saw it, such a cute layout and design. I wanted to show you that you can case other cards and make them your own, there where things that she had that I didnt. But this was a very similar case. I created a second card that was more my style, just to show you that you can use an idea and make it your own.
This is a brand new set that is in the Holiday Mini called Perfectly Preserved. Just a little sneak peak!
More to come in the next few days a little peak into the mini...

While I cannot be at convention this week I am trying to keep up with the goings on through facebook, I will be sharing what I find on my facebook page.

Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment