Monday, August 6, 2012

12 Days of Back to School {Day 1}

Over the next 12 days I am going to show you some great projects with a Back to School theme. We are just 2 weeks away from school starting and it is certainly an exciting time and these projects are great for teacher gifts, or even for teachers to use in their classrooms...I hope you will join me each day as we explore new ideas!

{Day 1}

The possibilities are endless check out this mason jar pencil holder wraped with paper and burlap, use the Perfectly Preserved Stamp set from the holiday mini and the paper is the new Story Time DSP from the Big Catalog. I use some scraps to wrap up 5 pencils and a few erasers. This would be such a cute Back to School set to make for a new teacher!
Welcome Back to School!

Don't forget this month that you can join my team for $99 and get this super cute kit free!
Check out my website for more details www.michellerabon.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment