Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Holiday Mini Catalog!


Its Here!! The New Holiday Mini Catalog!
I cannot wait for you to see all the amazing products, it may be August but it will certainly get you in a Holiday Mood! Click the image above to view the new Catalog!

Want more great news??
MDS 2 is Available for Purchase today!!
Purchase on my website now! www.michellerabon.stampinup.net

Need even more great news???

Join my team in August and get this super cute kit for free!! This is way to cute to pass up, customize your kit with products that you want, get access to a demonstrator only catalog and idea websites, 20% commission and 30% off your first order! No obligations to buy anything else after your kit! This kit is worth it! Find out more about joining stampin up by visiting my website www.michellerabon.stampinup.net or email me Michellerabon07@gmail.com I would love to chat with you about Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment