-Double sided patterned paper or cardstock
-heavy duty adhesive
-something to make score lines
-ribbon or twine
1. Cut your paper 8.5 x 11 inches. Then cut this paper in half at 5.5 inches. You now have enough paper to make 2 treat boxes.
2. Score your paper on the longest edge at 2 inches, 4 inches, 6 inches, and 8 inches.
3. Flip your paper and score it along the short edge at 2 inches.
4. Using scissors, cut the paper at the 2 inch, 4 inch, 6 inch, and 8 inch intervals until it hits the long 2 inch score line.
5. Remove the little extra flap that is right past the 8 inch score line.
6. Apply adhesive to that little flap right past 8 inches. Roll your paper up and secure adhesive covered flap inside so it's not visible.
7. Now you need to secure the bottom of the box. Start by folding over 2 of the 2 inch flaps.
8. Secure the last flap with strong adhesive. If any corner are sagging, just add more adhesive or a little bit of wet glue to hold it all together.
9. Now that you have this shape, you can make two different treat holders. For the first style, pinch the top of the box together by pressing in two opposite side and pinching the top.
10. When the top is pinched together, punch a hole. Tie ribbon to close the box.