Sunday, December 9, 2012

Our Christmas Adventure

I wanted to share with you our Christmas Adventure. We had such an amazing 8 days together as a family, something I will cherish! We explored Disney, had a blast and made a ton of new memories! I wanted to share a few with my Stampin Family!
 
For those of you who may not know we had kept this a secret from our kids, we wanted to give them a huge surprise. My 5 year old got the surprise of her life!
I hope it brings you as much joy as it did to mom and dad.
Here we are at the Magic Kingdom our first day!
 
Ofcourse we met little man's favorite! Mickey Mouse!

 
Addie got a princess makeover at Cinderella's Castle!

 
We had a blast with Mickey and Minnie!

 
So I hope you will bare with me this week as I get off Disney Time, back onto the homeschool and Stampin schedule!


No comments:

Post a Comment