Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Delicate Card

I wanted to try something alittle bit different to share with you....

You can always do the same old card but why not change it up!

I love this new paper from the New idea book called Flirtacious! I think that it is so girly, I cannot wait to make a few scrapbook pages with it, definitly matches addies personality!

This card is 4 1/4 x 11 score at 2 3/4 on both sides, fold over....

For the band 2 x 11 with a small peice 2 x3 to cover the gap. Wrap it around the card giving alittle space to slide on and off....

I used the new punch from the catalog called the Lace ribbon border punch.

I think that this makes such a pretty card and I hope that you will give it a try next time you make a card! You can start ordering new products July 1st, if you are in my area join me for a new catalog open house July 16th from 10-12pm. To join my mailing list email me  or comment me and leave your email address. Michellerabon07@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment