Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Friend

Check out this new card! I am using new products from the New idea Catalog!

How many of you have the Color Coach? This is such a great tool and allows you to use color combinations that you wouldnt think of on your own, this is combination on the new card for Island indigo, the colors it suggests are Baja Breeze and Rich Razzelberry. I used new paper from the idea book and the My friend stamp set in the new book. I also used the lace border punch to create the border at the top and bottom.

This card is so simple but I love the colors together and I love how simple it is. The my friend stamp can be replaced with other sentiments to meet your needs! Just a hint but there are some great new inside verse and sentiment stamps in the New Catalog!

More ideas to come, have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment