Sunday, September 18, 2011

All these PUNCHES must be giving you a black eye!

I know all this punching is starting to hurt, only 2 more cards to show and then the punching will stop...lol (my husband says Im not funny but I beg to differ)

This was yet another borrowed idea from regionals....The flower is made with the butterfly punch and the scallop border punch and the triple layer flower punch is also used on this card.

(Dont be mad but the thanksgiving stamp isnt available...I know I know, I dont understand why stampin up did away with it, but dont fear check out the Hand Penned Holiday set in the new mini, you will love it and forget all about that stamp!)

Order online anytime http://www.michellerabon.stampinup.net/ and have it shipped directly to your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment