Wednesday, September 21, 2011

In a fall mood...

The weather is cooler and there is a feeling in the air that fall is right around the corner!
Friday marks the first day of fall and I am so excited to get out the fall decorations and go pick pumpkins, drink apple cider and all things fall!

This is one of  my fall card ideas from last year but it certainly is one of my favorites! The Top note die makes a great pumpkin! Great for Halloween or anything fall! Would even make a great addition to a scrapbook page!

So another adventure I have taken on is Scentsy...Just to test the waters, mostly just selling it for me but I am not against taking orders! You can shop online anytime http://michellerabon.scentsy.us/ and since we are on the subject of fall you need to get a fall warmer and some great fall scents! This warmer and the scent pumpkin marshmellow are on sale this month!


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment