Monday, January 16, 2012

Its never to late...

16 Days into the New Year and I have yet to sit down and write out my goals for the year, or plan what I want to do. Part of me thinks that I have missed the ball since this is something I should have done 16 days ago. After last year I become a goal setter instead of one who makes resolutions that I NEVER keep. I certainly don't want to look back on another year and wonder what I have done and not be able to remember what I have accomplished. I want to be able to look back at the end of the year and say that I did what God wanted and that I took every open door that he provided for me. While I know this post is 16 days past due, its never to late. 

I encouraged my downline to sit down and make goals for themselves this year, whether big or small these goals are something that they should want to achieve and know that they can achieve in their stampin up business. Look at where they want to take their business, where do they see their business at the end of the year. I encourage them to focus on a Quarter at a time and think of classes, sales, customers, and recruiting. Each of these factors play and important part into your Stampin Up business. My second year with stampin Up I set these same goals for myself and far surpassed my own expectations. If you are a demonstrator I encourage you to do the same. Even in your day to day if you are not a demonstrator I encourage you to set goals for yourself and for your family. 

Maybe one of your goals this year is to join Stampin Up and become a demonstrator...start of your year by checking that off your goals list, join stampin up during Sale-a-bration January 24th-March 31st and get your starter kit $50 off plus a free pack of paper every month for the rest of the year! Stampin Up can help make your goals a reality. Have questions about being a demonstrator? Want to know more about it? email me Michellerabon07@gmail.com I am here to answer any questions! 

Set your goals, keep them where you can see them every day, and remember nothing is impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment