Monday, January 30, 2012

I am going into hiding for a few days....

I wanted to keep my Stamping Family posted on the happenings around here. I will be going into hiding for a few days, yesterday my oldest brother sadly passed away after his courageous battle with Lung Cancer. I miss him desperately already but I know he is so much better now in the arms of Jesus. 
My brother was funny, and an amazing person. The last few months he and I grew closer together, we became friends and not just brother and sister. He was taken to soon in our eyes but I know it was God's perfect timing. My family is dealing as best they can, my parents, and my two other brothers are taking it all one day at a time. My brother kept saying till the end that he wanted to do something great for God, and tell all the great things that God has done...and I hope with the Lords help I will be able to share that at his service on Friday, and I hope to post it on here to share with you as well. 

This baby sister is heart broken and so badly missing him, it will take some time for this heart to heal. So I will breaking from the blog this week to spend time healing with my kids and family. I hope you understand and I hope that you will keep us in your prayers, we need them. We know God is faithful even in the hardest times God is so good. "In everything give thanks." I am thankful for even the chance to have had this man in my life and to have called him my brother. 

"God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away." Revelation 21:4


4 comments:

  1. You and your family are in my prayers. May God's arms surround you with love and peace during this time of heartache.

    Patti Beachy
    patti.beachy@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs and prayers for comfort and healing. It will be a long road, but you are not alone. We are praying for you.
    Celia Cawthon

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family and I will keep you in our prayers we are sorry for your loss. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete