Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sale-a-bration

This year sale-a-bration has the most amazing paper, stamps, and embellishments...

I am in love with the new paper:
you can earn this paper the coordinating stamps and the embellishments during sale-a-bration, pick a product for every $50 you spend or host a $400 or more workshop and get all three free!!!! There are lots of other cute things in the sale-a-bration catalog but these are by far my Favorite!

Check out a card that I made with these great products!
You can shop online www.michellerabon.stampinup.net or email me to book a workshop!

Don't forget that you can also Join the Stampin Up family/Simply-Crafted team for $125, plus a free pack of paper every month for the rest of the year!!! Join now on my website! Passcode: simplycrafted

No comments:

Post a Comment