Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stupid Flu

Clearly you can tell my my title what I have been dealing with for the last week. We are better, not perfect but at least we are better. 

I have some cute card ideas from a class that I did last thursday that I will be posting but I wanted to get you an update on all things stampin up...There are great new digital downloads available now CLICK HERE

Stampin Up has unveiled the new Diagonal scoring plate for the simply scored tool!
You can start ordering these March 1st! 


Also don't forget as we only have a month left of Sale-a-bration don't forget to sign up now to be a demonstrator, even if you just want to use it for the kit and the discount it is an amazing deal! You get the full starter kit for $125 ($375 value) and it is a fully customizable kit pick what you want in it! Stampin up will give you a free pack of paper every month till the end of the year for joining during sale-a-bration those a re great deals, not to mention 30% off your first order within 45 days! Thats not all I am throwing in a bonus for joining my team during sale-a-bration, if you join my team before March 31st choose a Stampin Set from the catalog a value up to $35.00!! You can sign up right now on my website www.michellerabon.stampinup.net click the join now button fill out the forms order your kit and your on your way! 
Type is my passcode: simplycrafted

No comments:

Post a Comment