Monday, February 27, 2012

Who doesn't love a simply beautiful card? This is another card that we made at our Occasions Stamp a Stack...I borrowed the idea off a card that I saw some demonstrators made as a make and take at Leadership.

Using the mixed bunch stamp set and the new flowers from the occasions mini this card is so simply and cute and would be great for any occasion.

I hope you will take it and try your own ideas with this card and the flower die cuts in the Occasions Mini.

March is creeping closer, the last month for Sale-a-bration, use that tax refund and invest in a new business adventure that I promise will not disappoint you! Sign up to be a demonstrator before March 31st and get your starter kit for $125 plus a free pack of paper every month till the end of the year, and a bonus for joining my team pick a stamp set from the catalog value of $35. Contact me for more information Michellerabon07@gmail.com or sign up on my website now passcode simplycrafted www.michellerabon.stampinup

No comments:

Post a Comment