Blog Post Planner
This Blog Post Planner was designed and created to make blogging easier! You can have this planner on its own or you can add it to the new catalog when it comes out, I don't know about you but I have my catalog spiral bound. You can also use the PDF on your iPad using the PDF expert App. (Directions Below)
This planner is perfect for demonstrators who blog, or perfect for anyone who blogs! This is a great way to plan and keep track of your blog for your customers and those who frequent your blog. To order your blog planner simply click the buy now button on the right side of the screen, and I will send you a PDF file of the planner that you can print, bind or put on your iPad.
Take a look at what you get on the inside. A two page spread for each month. (Here is a good printing tip, your cover page will not be printed on both sides, this will ensure that you have two page spreads for each month, when you print on both sides of the paper.)
Purchase your planner now for $5.00
PDF iPad Directions:
1. Purchase the PDF expert App for iPad
2. Purchase and download the PDF Blog post planner
3. On the PDF expert App turn on the network connection
4. Open windows explorer and click map network drive
5. When the screen pops up type in the network key from your PDF expert App, click ok
6. Once you have connected to the network add your PDF files.
(This design is copyrighted and should not be duplicated or resold for profit)