Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Smooches!

Tomorrow night is the smooches workshop!

So I wanted to share the center piece that I made to go on the table Pinwheels have become a very popular thing so I thought that I would give it a try! A mason jar and pinwheels make for a great center piece for summer! 

I used the smooches paper and fabric brads, they are so cute together...just a reminder the fabric brads won't carry over to the big catalog but the paper will, this smooches collection is a sneak peek into the new catalog! Only a month and a half left till the new catalog arrives, who is getting excited!

For the month of April, for every $25 you spend get entered to win this....
Get your orders in this month and you could win, already bought the die you can choose another one of the same value in its place! 



No comments:

Post a Comment