Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm not a slacker...

Ok so I know it has been a few days since my last post and I promise I am not a slacker, tis the season to be busy....as a family we are currently embarking on a new journey called "homeschooling" we start on the 22nd so I have been busy prepping everything and getting ready (which included rearranging the stamping room to make a space for school) Not to mention sorting the 25 pound box from stampin up that arrived on my doorstep that had me wanting to breakout in a rendition of Jingle Bells, dance classes, doctor appointments you know the drill...I promise I will be a good girl this week and post some fabulous ideas for you! Some might even give you a sneak peek into the new Holiday mini!

Picture share for the week:
My sweet babies, The Lord has blessed me with these precious ones, I love to show them off!

Don't forget that Until August 31st you get a free pack of paper when you buy 3!
Have a blessed sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment