Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Teacher Gift!

So I asked my page fans what treats teachers like to recieve and they said CHOCOLATE!
Who doesnt love alittle hershey love every now and then, this would be a great way to start off the year!

These are wrapped Hershey bars, perfect for any teacher, a way to say I hope you have a great year, and on the stressful days, EAT CHOCOLATE!

This is a great project to let your kids get involved in and help you make! Let them pick the design for each teacher and make it their own! Such a simple treat to start off the year, but this idea can be used for anything, gifts for co-workers, friends, a thank you treat, a favor for baby showers!

Wrap up a little choc. love for anyone in your life! If you are local to my area I will have these at scrap a way to a cure September 10th click the picture on the right side to join us!
Don't forget to take advantage of the great promotion going on in August! Buy 3 packs and get 1 pack for free! You dont want to miss this great deal, stock up on your favorites now!

To order visit my website
or email me
or join me for a class!
to recieve my newsletter send me and email!

No comments:

Post a Comment