Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Inspiration Board


I wanted to share with you my inspiration board. This is something that I encourage my downline to do, find what inspires them, what they are working towards...My inspiration board had a makeover Ethan had to be added and my new photo with the ceo.... (I created the picture above on my digital studio for the center of my board)
I filled my board with new ideas, pictures of my loves, Scripture and what nots...looking at this board makes me smile and makes me feel ready to create...
I had to have pictures of my dad...I miss him so much.
A closer look at the other side....

I encourage you as a demonstrator or even if you are not a demonstrator to create your inspiration board. Soon to be added to mine is my Incentive trip tracker!! Im determined to earn that trip to fiji!!

No comments:

Post a Comment