Friday, August 19, 2011

Regionals 2011!

Can I just say, I love Stampin Up!
I have loved working for Stampin Up for the last year and a half but I have to say that today truely inspired me and reminded me why I love being a Stampin Up Demonstrator. When I joined Stampin Up January 2010 I never expected to do well, that was until I saw all the possibilities and began to set goals for myself and my Stampin Up business. I have surpassed my goals every quarter this year and I continue to set new goals each month. I love making new friends, sharing what I love, getting the sneak peeks, and like today spending time with other demonstrators. There are so many perks to being a stampin up demonstrator!

Here is a picture of myself and my upline Shirley:
and a picture of the wonderful and amazing CEO of Stampin Up Shelly:

Meeting Shelly had to be one of the great moments today, as soon as I get a copy from my upline I will share our group picture with Shelly.

Regionals was filled with inspiring ideas, make and takes, swaps, and my favorite {PRIZE PATROL} there was free stuff that made me smile from ear to ear! I have lots of ideas and great things that I want to try and share with you in the coming weeks!

So here is a perk for you, now that I have shared why I love stampin up, If you have ever thought about joining stampin up join in the next two weeks and with your starter kit get a new set from the 2012 OCCASSIONS MINI! An exclusive set that demonstrators cant even preorder until decemeber! The Starter kit is a great investment $345 worth of products for $175 that you can customize with colors and stamp sets that you love. Be a hobbiest enjoy the discount and the perks of working for stampin up, or be like me take advantage of making your own business rules! Ask me how you can join Stampin Up NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment