Friday, June 1, 2012

Its here!


It's here at last!! The wait is over!! Click the image above to view the new catalog!
There are so many amazing features about the new catalog and so many amazing new products I know you are going to be excited to see them all! 

The greatest is the brand new ink pads that are better than ever....here is what Shannon West had to say about them:


These new ink pads are foam and will give your better coverage trust me these are amazing! I cannot wait for you to try them for yourself!
What to try before you buy join me tomorrow for my Catalog Premiere party and try them for yourself! 
Want more information email me Michellerabon07@gmail.com 

I am so confident that you will love them I am giving my customers a special coupon when they join  me tomorrow! So stop by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment