Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Awards Night

My Wonderful Grand Upline Karen had an awards night for her team the Savvy Southern Stampers and I always love going to Karens and spending time with these wonderful ladies. We missed Shirley so much and wish that she could have been with us. So I wanted to share my photos from that night.
 
I am not one to toot my own horn but I am going to have to for a second if you want to hear about the evening. This year has been one of my better years with Stampin Up and I have been working really hard to grow my business. God has blessed me so greatly and I can take no credit because He is the one that made a way and He is the one that brought the customers across my path. I am so grateful for what He has done in my business. So anyway here is a picture of me with my 3 awards from the night.
I earned Top Sales for the team, #2 in recruits and for my promotion to senior supervisor this year.
Such an honor to be recognized from Karen, 2 of my girls in my downline also won awards! Go Girls! So what did I get you ask?? Well loot from the memento mall ofcourse!

It was a great night...
 
Thanks Karen!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment