Thursday, September 6, 2012

Triple Layer Card

Christmas Club Night One
Card one
 
This is one of my favorites so far and so easy to make, I found the idea on a fellow demos blog and found that this technique is so easy to duplicate with many of the stamp sets from Stampin Up. I plan on trying some fall ones with the new leaf sets.
 
Here are the measurements you need.
Vanilla (this is the part that I stamp on: 2" x 3-1/4", 3" x 4-1/4", 4 x 5-1/4" plus I use 4" x 5-1/4" for inside
Midnight Muse  (I use for the main card and mat):= 2-1/4" x 3-1/2", 3-1/4" x 4-1/2", 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"(this is the card base)
 
Using alittle spec of adhesive or dotto stack your vanilla on top of each other and begin to stamp placing your stamps in different areas filling your space. You will then remove your layers and mat them with your Midnight Muse mats and add them to your card! It is so simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment