Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Treat Box

 
 
I made these cute little boxes for those who attendend our first Christmas Club of the year! They have a cute stamp inside that they can stamp on the back of their cards. I ofcourse included a few pieces of candy. This is the favor box and the framelits label die that I used for these boxes.
I inked the edges of the box to give it a nice finished look, and placed a clear plastic sheet as a window to my box. The flower on the outside is so simple to make, it is simple 5 scallop circles that I punched out and places a brad in the middle to hold them together and then a brought up the paper and scrunched it around the brand. These would be a so cute for an holiday party that you are planning!
 
Check out the September promotion, with every $40 you spend get a free spool of ribbon in the new designer in colors! Check out my website for details and to shop now www.michellerabon.stampinup.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment